Mission San Juan Capistrano Chapel 1230-1
San Juan Mission - San Antonio
This image shows the sanctuary in “Serra’s Chapel” at Mission San Juan Capistrano. This mission was founded in 1776 by Spanish Franciscan Catholics. The name comes from a a priest of the Abruzzo region of Italy Saint John of Capistrano, who lived in the 1300s. Photo © copyright by Rob Greebon.