Welcome to my online photo gallery for highlights in and around Austin, Texas. Most images featured in these sub-galleries are available for professional licensing or as fine art prints.
Austin and the surrounding area is home to over one million residents. The capitol city features outdoor activities, arts, and music that are entwined with the every day, and offers endless opportunities to enjoy life.
This gallery features images and panoramas of Austin’s most well known locations, including:
- Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park - Just south of downtown, miles of hike & bike trails parallel and cross Lady Bird Lake. This area is a Mecca for runners, bicyclers, and water enthusiasts.
- Pennybacker Bridge (360 Bridge) - As an Austin icon, this bridge stretches across the Colorado River. Lookouts from rock cliffs high above the water make for great places to take in the sunset.
- Barton Creek Greenbelt and Pool - This nature preserve offers miles of hiking trails along Barton Creek. I especially enjoy the walks just before sunrise when the trails are quiet and peaceful.
- The University of Texas at Austin Tower and Campus - The UT Tower is an Austin icon, and the flagship university of the state is beautiful in all seasons.
- Georgetown, Texas - Just north of Austin, Georgetown claims to have the prettiest town square in Texas.
- St. Edwards University - This beautiful campus sits just south of downtown
- Austin Originals - This sub-gallery features images from the Oasis, Mount Bonnell, sights from downtown Austin, and other fun places to explore.
- Austin in Black and White - This black and white gallery features different takes on the Austin area in various shades of gray, from landscapes to artsy high-rise photographs.