* Featured in the February 2018 Texas Highways Magazine.
* Featured in the April 2017 Texas Highways Magazine.
* Featured in the April 2016 Texas Highways Magazine.
* Featured in 2017 Texas Highways Calendars (both annual calendar and 2017 Wildflower edition)
* Featured in Texas Highways Magazine! - April 2015 Issue
* 2015 Grand Prize Winner, 2016 1st Place Winner - Texas Hill Country Alliance Photo Contest
Welcome to Images from Texas, an online gallery of photographs from the Lone Star State.
These galleries feature panoramas and skylines of the major downtown areas including Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, as well as views of the Texas state capitol. Showcasing springtime travels are images and prints displaying all colors of Texas wildflowers, especially bluebonnets and sunflowers. I offer an extensive collection of photographs from the Texas Hill Country, highlighting state parks such as Lost Maples, Pedernales Falls, Garner, and Enchanted Rock. Travels to west Texas focus on the rugged landscapes from the two national parks of Texas -- Big Bend and Guadalupe Mountains, as well as Palo Duro Canyon in the Panhandle and Davis Mountains State Park and Fort Davis National Historic Site near Alpine. East Texas brings visions of Cypress, Spanish moss, and Caddo Lake. From the Texas Gulf Coast come scenes from Port Aransas, Rockport harbor, and the local beaches. Along with a black and white gallery and a collection of my favorites, these images represent my adventures across this vast land.
I am an award-winning photographer based in central Texas. I've been published both locally and nationally, and I enjoy capturing cityscapes, magnificent wildflowers, and far reaching Texas landscapes of our great state. My goal is to provide clients, both commercial and individuals, with high quality fine art prints and digital files.
If you have any questions, please contact me.